The Festival «Nessebar with no limits» is, first of all, an international dialog of artistic people with disabilities; it is a friendly environment for self-expression and culture sharing for people of all ages and nationalities.
The Festival «Nessebar with no limits» is held under the auspices of the mayor of Nessebar – Nicolas Dimitrov, the organizers of the festival are Bulgarian and Kazakh Association of support for people with disabilities (Republic of Bulgaria) and public association of rehabilitation of disabled people «Laiyekty Omir» (Republic of Kazakhstan).
Mission of the festival
- Facilitating the process of social adaptation and integration of disabled people into society by means of culture and arts
- Identifying talented people with disabilities and promoting their creativity
- Interaction of state and public institutions and organizations in the socio-cultural rehabilitation of disabled people
- Strengthening international cooperation in the field of disability movement among the participating countries
To take part in the festival can all people and collectives with disabilities, engaged in creative work in its various manifestations. Competition program is divided into categories of performing arts and artistic creativity. There are 5 categories
- Vocal (solo, duo, group singing)
- Wheelchair dance
- Sign singing (solo, duo, group singing)
- Musical instrument performance